ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
If I said to you, "Oh me? I work at a poo farm," ...
Jason is still ignoring me, and I haven't seen or ...
Best city in the world. My city, my Melbourne. I...
I'm having trouble remembering what day it is.
Jason and I had a flaming fight (harsh words said,...
I'm so torn up inside, I think that I need a cigar...
'Tis a great comfort to me, to be able to feel sor...
Oh, shall it never cease? There's too much home...
If I complete everything that I am meant to comple...
I need to get boots for work. But I hate Doc-Mar...
Sunday, October 06, 2002
Uber.
Uber
?!!
What on earth does
uber
mean?!!
posted by liv @
14:30
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home