ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Jason is still ignoring me, and I haven't seen or ...
Best city in the world. My city, my Melbourne. I...
I'm having trouble remembering what day it is.
Jason and I had a flaming fight (harsh words said,...
I'm so torn up inside, I think that I need a cigar...
'Tis a great comfort to me, to be able to feel sor...
Oh, shall it never cease? There's too much home...
If I complete everything that I am meant to comple...
I need to get boots for work. But I hate Doc-Mar...
Don't take it to heart, if it seems like I am igno...
Saturday, October 05, 2002
If I said to you, "Oh me? I work at a poo farm," would you laugh?
Because I do. Work at a poo farm.
posted by liv @
15:20
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home