Why were there camels, honest to goodness camels with humps and eyelashes a girl could kill for, in front of the State Library today?!
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- The MCP, whom I last saw a few days after my birth...
- This arrived in my Inbox half an hour ago. Dear Ol...
- Alithiel of Portrait of a girl is ... weighty. De...
- "Um ... I'm going to be away in December and some ...
- I'm chasing after Time, who is gleefully running a...
- From Neuroscience for Kids: What question can you ...
- I got my call for a second interview after all. B...
- Ever noticed Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and The ...
- What with the anniversary of 9/11 and the rumbling...
- The papers and tv programs are focusing heavily on...
Thursday, September 12, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home