ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
I feel awful. Oh, my kingdom for some sleep! T...
Said I to my soul, "What do you mean, you're bored...
uncommonly tired of living peace be with you restl...
Pictures, for all those visual people. Joyce's o...
If one more person said, "Omg, Livy! You're wearin...
It's election week at uni this week. Election wee...
All through Chemistry, I was singing, Oh, they sa...
Why were there camels, honest to goodness camels w...
The MCP, whom I last saw a few days after my birth...
This arrived in my Inbox half an hour ago. Dear Ol...
Monday, September 16, 2002
Spag bol night! For the past 6 weeks, Mondays have been spag bol night!
Wonder why the boys haven't said anything about the same-ness of Monday nights yet.
posted by liv @
18:29
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home