ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
It's election week at uni this week. Election wee...
All through Chemistry, I was singing, Oh, they sa...
Why were there camels, honest to goodness camels w...
The MCP, whom I last saw a few days after my birth...
This arrived in my Inbox half an hour ago. Dear Ol...
Alithiel of Portrait of a girl is ... weighty. De...
"Um ... I'm going to be away in December and some ...
I'm chasing after Time, who is gleefully running a...
From Neuroscience for Kids: What question can you ...
I got my call for a second interview after all. B...
Friday, September 13, 2002
If one more person said, "Omg, Livy! You're wearing a dress!!" I am so going to deck them.
It's a beautifully warm spring day. Ergo, I wear a light chiffony dress. It's perfectly logical. What's wrong with a dress?!!
posted by liv @
17:21
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home