pressed against the shop window
Shall I say "Behold, I've returned"?
Perhaps not. I am still a little hesistant with this format of sharing, and I am unwilling to commit to such a statement as, "I have returned". It seems so binding on a person. Suffice to say I'm thinking to return, and this is me thinking aloud.
What have changed in the last six months? What news have I to share? What have I to tell you? Who have I become?
Well, my dears, I am still the intensely private person as before, though P indicated that I am making progress in "opening up". But that's P, and it's only to P that I do any serious "opening up". I still retreat behind the walls whenever someone ventures too close for comfort. But that's the internal furniture.
The external furniture - the outdoor rooms of my life - well! Things have progressed very nicely in the last six months. Remind me to tell you about them.
Who have you become?

1 Comments:
i have become...
someone who checked this url on a whim, and who now wants to read about the external furniture!
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home