What do you do when you want comfort from the very one that inadvertently hurts you? My heart aches, and tears are pouring down my cheeks but by God, I don't know why I'm doing this.
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- There are people, and there are people I can't de...
- We say purple monkey dishwasher I remember my mot...
- Hold my hand and tell me it'll be alright P's unw...
- Political divides He's Labour, she's Liberal, and...
- Sigh.
- In justifying choices P and I were discussing - a...
- A busy maid am I Isn't it tedious to be talking a...
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary In honour of spring an...
- Completed: Year #7 at University If I had to pro...
- Is it already November? Ian said to me, "What hap...
Thursday, December 11, 2003

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home