ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
You know how family comes before friends, and frie...
Oh.
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark," I s...
Liv-speak, part 1 ... where I de-mystify Liv-slang...
I want to crawl back to bed, pull the doona over m...
Because I love you all, go there! "SMILE, Liv. St...
Ugh.
I'm tired of people, again. They are so exhaustin...
I am alternating between the screen and a thick en...
"You're too tall." "And you're too short." *pfff...
Saturday, June 07, 2003
I learnt how to perform CPR yesterday. You may now call on me should you ever collapse and suddenly stop breathing, in the middle of the street.
On second thoughts, don't. I may do the same thing and collapse next to you and then where will we be?
posted by liv @
14:25
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home